The importance of having clean water to drink cannot be overemphasized. With various brands and kinds of drinking water in the market today, one needs to be careful enough to be sure they are taking healthy and clean water. To ensure this, many people have settled for water dispensers, which to a large extent, is largely well treated and reliable.
Water dispensers are also relatively comfortable to use and dispense cold water, and hot water, depending on whichever you want at a particular time.
Prices of Water Dispensers in South Africa
Water dispensers come in different types, sizes, and designs. They also vary in prices, depending on the mode of operation, the design, the brand, and the overall quality. Let us take a look at some of the popular water dispenser brands and how much their products go for in South Africa today.
CWAY Water Dispenser Prices in South Africa
- CWAY Water Dispenser Ruby 3F-58B20HL – R$2,232 – R$2,448
- CWAY Water Dispenser Ruby 2S-BY87 – R$2,160 – R$2,340
- CWAY Water Dispenser Ruby 4F BYB72 – R$2,628 – R$2,808
- CWAY Water Dispenser CWM25HC – R$1,728 – R$1,872
- CWAY Water Dispenser Ruby 6F-BYB53 – R$2,232 – R$2,340
- CWAY Water Dispenser – Executive 1C – 58B24HL – R$1,908 – R$2,124
Maxi Water Dispensers Prices in South Africa
- Maxi 3 Faucets (Hot, Cold, Neutral) Water Dispenser- WD1663S – R$2,160 – R$2,808
- Maxi 2 Faucets Water Dispenser With Refrigerator- WD1675S – R$2,088 – R$252
Panasonic Water Dispenser Prices in South Africa
- Panasonic Top Loading Water Dispenser SDM -WD3238TG – R$2,664 – R$2,880
- Panasonic WATER DISPENSER WD3128TG – R$2,448 – R$2,556
- Panasonic Bottom Loading Water Dispenser SDM -WD3438BG – R$3,348 – R$3,780
Scanfrost Water Dispenser Prices in South Africa
- Scanfrost WATER DISPENSER – SFWTDI 1400-1 – R$2,808 – R$2,988
- Scanfrost WATER DISPENSER SFWD 1400-2 – R$2,448 – R$2,592
Polystar Water Dispenser Prices in South Africa
- Polystar Water Dispenser: PV-R6JX-5B – R$2,160 – R$2,304
- Polystar Water- Dispenser Hot And Cold-with Fridge And Freezer – R$2,736 – R$3,060
Restpoint Water Dispenser Prices in South Africa
- Restpoint Freestanding Hot And Cold Water Dispenser – RP-WS40 – R$1,728 – R$2,016
- Restpoint RP-WS100S Freestanding Hot And Cold Water Dispenser – R$2,124 – R$2520
Other Water Dispenser Prices in South Africa
- Eurosonic 2-Tap Water dispenser – R$1,980 – R$2,160
- Skyrun Water Dispenser-White- BY-1162L – R$1,980 – R$2,160
- Midea 3 Tap Water Dispenser with Fridge (YL1674S-B) – R$2,628 – R$3,060
- AKAI 3-Tap water dispenser – R$1,872 – R$2,160
- Bruhm 2-Tap water dispenser with cabinet – R$1,620 – R$1,800
- Linsan Water Dispenser with Freezer – R$2,160 – R$2,340
- Radof 3-Tap Water Dispenser – R$2,124 – R$2,160
- TCL Top Loading Water Dispenser – LWYR33B – R$2,124 – R$2,340
- Nexus Hot and Cold Water Dispenser with Refrigerator – R$2,232 – R$2,448
The list above shows the prices of common water dispensers in South Africa. Although this list shows an estimate of prices as gathered in the current market, it is advisable to confirm the stated prices before you buy decide to buy one. This is largely because of the inconsistency in prices of similar appliances in recent times.
The variation in prices is because of various factors, which include currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase, and other related factors.
Things to Consider While Buying a Water Dispenser
Water dispensers come in various types. They vary in capacity, mode of operation, and overall delivery. The variety available today makes it difficult to know the exact type to buy. Before you buy a water dispenser, you must consider some basic factors to help limit your options and allow you to pick the best for you. Here is some factor to consider:
Water Dispenser Capacity
One of the first things you need to consider is the capacity of the dispenser. Water dispensers come in different sizes. If the water dispenser will be serving a large number of people, then you will have to go for one with bigger storage. If the dispenser will be serving just a limited number of people, then you can go for one with medium size.
Water Dispenser Temperature Range
Another factor you need to put in mind is the temperature range of the dispenser you are looking to go for. You need to check the temperature requirement and see if it suits your purpose. There are some dispensers with three taps for hot, room temperature, and cold, while some others have 2 taps with just hot and cold. You can easily inspect the dispenser and know the model depending on your temperature choices.
Power Consumption Rate
Different water dispenser models have different abilities to preserve varying water temperatures. Generally, the colder the water, the more the consumption of power by a dispenser. Hence, it is important to know the size and type of the compressor used in a water dispenser, which will help you know about its cooling abilities. You should also consider the power consumption rate of the water dispenser you are going for and plan with it.
While most of the water dispensers in the market today are not noisy when working, you still need to double-check to be sure it operates silently. Noisy dispensers can be disturbing, especially if you are looking to install them in an office environment where you wouldn’t want to disturb or distract people that are working.
Some brands have established themselves as the best in the washing machine industry. While some unpopular brands may be nice and working great, they might be quite difficult to fix when they develop issues. Hence, it is safer to go for a well-known brand with an established reputation.