Sachet water production commonly called pure water in South Africa is a very lucrative business with a large market.
The demand for pure water is continuously on the rise due to its affordability, making it one of the best business ventures for entrepreneurs and investors.
However, going into the pure water production business is not for the faint of hearts as one would incur a lot of costs to set up the business.
You might eventually lose out in the end if you do not manage the business well.
When venturing into the pure water production business, you’ll find out that there are so many things you’ll have to do even before making your first product, and one of them is purchasing a pure water filling and packaging machine.
The type of pure water packaging machine you get will determine how fast you will be able to deliver. That is why getting an automatic pure water packaging machine is the best option. There are several automatic pure water packaging machines and some come with a capacity of up to 2300pcs per hour.
Where to Buy Pure Water Making Machine in South Africa
You can easily get pure water making machine from any of its dealers and suppliers in the country.
When buying from dealers and suppliers, it is worthy to note that you would be buying at a retail price which could include the cost of clearance and delivery that the supplier or dealer must have incurred during the purchase of the machine.
However, buying from such places might be the best option as you would get the chance to test-run the machine and also check if it is in good condition even though you are buying a brand new one.
Online Shopping Sites
There are various online shopping sites that deal in pure water filling or packaging machines. These sites sell either used or brand new pure water machines. Websites like alibaba.com sell brand new pure water filling or packaging machines at a factory or wholesale price.
That means you can easily get the machine at a much cheaper price if you choose to purchase online.
Several other online shopping sites like Jiji.ng and Olx.com deal mostly on used pure water machines. You may also find brand new ones on this site, but you wouldn’t be getting them at the factory price.
How Much is Pure Water Making Machine in South Africa?
Below are the prices of pure water machines in South Africa. These prices are determined by various factors which include customs and clearance fees, delivery fees, features, functionality, and many more.
- Automatic Pure Water Packaging Machine DXDK-688 –– R$ 82,000
- Dingli AS1000 Pure Water Packaging and Sealing Machine –– R$ 17,760 – R$ 20,350
- Dingli Pure Water Machine with a capacity of 2100pcs per hour –– R$ 17,760 – 500,000
- Dingli Pure Water Machine with a capacity of 2200pcs per hour –– R$ 17,760 – 520,000
- Koyo Pure Water Machine R$ 24,050 –– R$ 25,160
- ABC Environ Sachet Water Sealing Machine — R$ 18,130 – R$ 27,750
- Taire Machinery Sachet Water Packaging Machine — R$ 19,980 – R$ 41,000
- Kefai Machinery Sachet Water Packaging Machine — R$ 13,320 – R$ 141,000
- AK Machine Sachet Water Packaging Machine — R$ 19,980 – R$ 21,460
- AH1000 Sachet Water Packaging Machine — R$ 14,800 – R$ 19,240
- Wenzhou Huili Sachet Water Packaging Machine — R$ 14,800 – R$ 18,500
- Cankey Automatic Water Sachet Packaging Machine — R$ 108,000 – R$ 204,000
- Dongguan Rainbow Sachet Water Filling & Sealing Machine — R$ 17,316 – R$ 31,450
- Cegle Sachet Water Filling Machine — R$ 21,460 – R$ 41,000
- Henan Machinery Sachet Water Filling Machine — R$ 34,780 – R$ 35,520
- SINOPED Automatic Sachet Water Packaging Machine –– R$ 82,000 – R$ 407,000
- TOPCN Automatic Sachet Water Sealing Machine –– R$ 13,320 – R$ 26,270
- Gelgoog Sachet Water Filling Machine — R$ 29,600 – R$ 60,000
- Cosine Sachet Water Filling And Packaging Machine — R$ 13,320 – R$ 41,000
- Genyond Automatic Sachet Water Packaging Machine — R$ 13,320 – R$ 407,000
- Dongtai Sachet Water Filling And Packaging Machine — R$ 30,710 – R$ 38,000
- Sina Ekato Automatic Sachet Water Packaging Machine — R$ 67,000 – R$ 82,000
- Anhui Keyo Automatic Sachet Water Machine — R$ 25,308 – R$ 28,120
- Lianhe Sachet Water Packaging Machine – R$ 13,320 – R$ 41,000
- Industrial Weaving Machine Price in South Africa
- Manual Sewing Machine Price in South Africa
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Price in South Africa
- Submersible Pumping Machine Price in South Africa
- Sewing Machine Prices in South Africa
- Prices of Electric Sewing Machines in South Africa
Things to Consider When Buying a Pure Water Sealing Machine in South Africa
One of the main things to consider when buying a pure water machine in South Africa is the functionality of the machine. Some pure water machines are multi-functional, meaning they can serve as filling and packaging machines. These machines are however quite expensive but might save you the running costs of having two separate machines performing the filling and packaging operations.
The machine manufacturers place a certain warranty on their products that are viable for a certain period of time. It is important to consider the warranty of the pure water machine and what parts of the machine are covered by the warranty before purchase.
The capacity is simply the number of sachets the machine is able to fill or package at any given hour. Some machines have the capacity of 2,100 sachets per hour while others can go as fast as 2,300 sachets per hour. If you’re running a large scale pure water production business, then you would want to consider pure water machines with a very high filling or packaging capacity.
Ease of maintenance is another factor to consider and this is why you should only buy from reputable brands as these brands are more trusted and produce more durable machines.
Another advantage of buying from reputable brands is that you would easily get a repairer to work on the machine whenever it develops a fault. Due to the fact that the brand is quite popular, most repairers would be conversant with its system of operation and easily fix its faulty parts.
Spare parts availability
If the spare parts of the brand you’re settling for are not readily available in your country, then it’s best to change your decision as you would have to change some parts of the machine sooner or later.
You must have noticed that some pure water machines are quite expensive compared to others. While this is dependent on the features and functionality, the capacity of the machine is also another factor that affects the price.
|Price Range (ZAR)
|19,000 – 25,000
|32,000 – 50,000
|22,000 – 35,000
|25,000 – 30,000
Are you interested in purchasing a pure water making machine in South Africa but don’t know how much it costs? Well, look no further as we have compiled a list of popular brands and their corresponding price ranges.
The Ozone brand offers machines from ZAR 19,000 to ZAR 25,000, while WaterIcon has machines ranging from ZAR 32,000 to ZAR 50,000. Water World’s machines cost between ZAR 22,000 and ZAR 35,000, and Spartan’s machines fall within the price range of ZAR 25,000 to ZAR 30,000.
As you can see, the price of a pure water making machine can vary significantly depending on the brand and specific model. Therefore, it’s essential to do thorough research and select a machine that fits your budget and meets your needs.
In conclusion, investing in a pure water making machine is an excellent long-term solution to ensure that you have access to clean and safe drinking water. However, it’s essential to consider the price and choose a reputable brand that offers reliable and efficient machines.