Mobil Oil is one of the most popular names when it comes to engine oil brands in South Africa. This product is manufactured by a company known as Exxon Mobil. Products from this company are of superior quality, a reason why they have become so popular.
There are different types of Mobil Oil products on the market. In this post, we will show you these different products and how much they cost. We will also discuss a few other important details about Mobil Oil products. Without further ado, let’s begin.
Cost of Mobile Oil Products in South Africa
Mobil Oil products are designed using premium engineering technology. This is one of the reasons why these products are of very high quality. Exxon Mobil presents you with a range of both synthetic and conventional motor oils. These products help to keep your engine running smoothly while maintaining engine health.
Finding out the prices of these products can be quite tasking. As a result, we have done all the work on your behalf. In this section, we will show you a list of Mobil Oil products and their prices.
- Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy, 4L: R$558 – R$576
- Mobil 1 Annual Protection, 4L: R$1,392 – R$1,412
- Mobil 1 ESP, 4L: R$594 – R$612
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance High Mileage, 4L: R$1,152 – R$1,188
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance, 4L: R$1,044 – R$1,080
- Mobil 1 Formula M, 4L: R$1,944 – R$1,980
- Mobil 1 FS, 4L: R$612 – R$630
- Mobil 1 High Mileage, 4L: R$648 – R$684
- Mobil 1 Racing 4T Motorcycle Oil, 4L: R$666 – R$702
- Mobil 1 Racing Oils, 4L: R$1,944 – R$2,016
- Mobil 1 Truck & SUV, 4L: R$1,314 – R$1,350
- Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel Truck, 4L: R$1,044 – R$1,073
- Mobil 1 V-Twin Motorcycle Oil, 4L: R$1,152 – R$1,196
- Mobil 1, 4L: R$864 – R$900
- Mobil Super XHP Engine Oil, 4L: R$324 – R$342
- Mobil 5w-20 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil 5 Liters + Purolator Oil Filter ( 4476): R$573 – R$594
- Mobil 4- L Mobil Super 20w-50 XHP Engine Oil: R$522 – R$558
- Mobil 1 American Fully Synthetic Oil 5w30(extended Performance) 6 U.S.QT +Free Oil Filter: R$1,221 – R$1,242
- Mobil Super 1000×1 20w-50 XHP Engine Oil, (1Litre): R$94 – R$116
- Mobil Extra High Performance Motor Oil: R$116 – R$130
- Mobil 1 American 5W-20 High Mileage Advanced Full Synthetic Automobile Motor Oil 5Liter: R$936 – R$972
- Mobil Super Synthetic Oil 1 liter: R$137 – R$152
- Mobil 1 Full Synthetic 0W – 20 Advanced Fuel Economy 5L: R$864 – R$900
- Mobil 5w-20 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil 5 Liters + Purolator Oil Filter (241): R$609 – R$630
- Mobil 1 5W-30 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5Liter: R$1,080 – R$1,116
Note that these prices may change with your location and the vendor that you visit. Other factors like government policies and prices of crude oil could also affect the prices.
Types of Mobil Oil Products and the recommended vehicles
From the list above, you will agree that there are so many Mobil Oil products on the market. What this means is that choosing from the wide array of products for your vehicle will be quite difficult. Each of these products comes with unique properties for different vehicles. In this section, we will discuss some of the popular ones.
Mobil 1 Annual Protection
This oil protects your car for about a year or up to 20,000 miles. It is fully synthetic and is available in different viscosities including 5W-30, 5W-20, and 0W-20. This oil is great for supercharged or turbocharged engines as well as fuel-injected and multi-valve engines.
Mobil 1 Extended Performance
This oil is also fully synthetic and it boasts engine protection up to 15,000 miles of use. It is perfect for light trucks, vans, and passenger cars. This product comes in a variety of viscosities including 10W-30, 5W-30, 5W-20, and 0W-20.
Mobil 1 FS
This product was formulated specially to provide excellent protection and cleaning power. With this oil, you protect your engine parts from wear and tear. There are different viscosities as well and they include FS X2 5W-50 and FS0W-40. It is perfect for hybrid cars and vehicles with direct injection or turbocharged engines.
Mobil 1 ESP
This oil was designed for both diesel and petrol engines. It helps to prolong engine life and efficiency. Just like the other oils above, it comes in different viscosities. These include ESP0W-30, ESP 5W-30, ESP X2 0W-20, and ESP Formula 0W-40. You can use this product in cars that come with catalytic converters and DPFs.