If you are tired of using below-par freezers that lose gas easily and defreeze their contents only few hours after power is out but you still want a freezer, then the LG freezer is for you. The brand is not just known for manufacturing freezers that are really efficient and reliable, their products are ranked among the most durable of freezers in South Africa today.
Many freezer brands have come and gone over the years but only a few still maintain their strong reputation, high quality products and impeccable efficiency; a company which LG belongs. If you are familiar with freezers, you will understand why LG freezers are regarded among the best freezers in the world. Talk about style, talk about efficiency, talk about durability, talk about design, LG freezers offer you everything you need in a standard freezer.
Just like other brands, LG freezers are available in different types. Although their chest freezers are their most popular types, the latest upright freezer is gradually becoming more popular in the market. For all the right reasons, LG freezers rank among the most sought after in the market. The fact that they steadily maintain a temperature between -18 to – 1-degree Celsius grade them among the most reliable freezers in South Africa and can comfortably maintain the temperature for days.
Most of their products feature LED lighting which makes contents easy to locate in the dark. The LED light is semi –permanent; if maintained properly, it can last for a lifetime. LG freezers are not overly flashy; they are designed in such a way as to add class anywhere they are placed. When it comes to durability, it is hard to find a freezer that lasts more than LG freezers. The freezers maintain steady voltage and some even work with low voltage. The various types of LG freezers vary in sizes, capacities and additional features.
South Africans are fond of LG because of the trust the brand has built over the years. It is no wonder their freezers are among the most sought after in the market. They are trusted and based on customer reviews, you can be so sure of getting the best of freezers in LG products.
Here, we will take a look at prices of LG freezers available in the market today.
Prices of LG Freezers in South Africa
LG Freezers are readily available in South Africa. The fact that they have lots of distribution outlets across the country makes it easy for people to access their products. LG is a popular brand in the world and has gained recognition from all over the country. Just like some of their products, LG freezers are not the cheapest in the market; good news is they are not the most expensive either. Just like other freezer brands, LG freezers have varying prices, most of which is a factor of the size, capacity, control and operation mechanics and other related factors.
LG freezers come in different types, sizes and designs. They also come in various capacities and power requirement. The major difference between LG freezers is the capacity. They range from 100 litres to over 500 litres. Some come in form of chest freezers while other are upright.
LG freezers can be bought directly from the manufacturer or LG outlets across the country. They can also be gotten from online stores and other home appliance stores. It is always advisable to purchase LG products directly from the manufacturer or brand distributors. Products can easily be returned and changed when need be in such situations.
Let us take a look at prices of the common LG freezers available today.
- LG Chest Freezer 100 Litres: R$2,160 – R$3,600
- LG Chest Freezer 135/138 Litres: R$2,880 – R$50,400
- LG Chest Freezer 175 Litres: R$3,780 – R$5,400
- LG Chest Freezer 200 Litres: R$4,320 – R$6,480
- LG Chest Freezer 250/252 Litres: R$4,500 – R$8,208
- LG Chest Freezer 325 Litres: R$5,760 – R$7,200
- LG Chest Freezer 280 Litres: R$4,680 – R$6,120
- LG Chest Freezer 450/452 Litres: R$6,480 – R$10,800
- LG Upright Freezer: R$6,120 – R$12,600
Things You Should Know About LG Freezers
LG is among the most popular electronics and appliance brand in the world. Since its establishment over 59 years ago, the brand has moved to be among the best brands in the world, constantly satisfying their customers with products that are easy to use, durable and relatively affordable. Being among the most trusted home appliance brand in the market, it was quite easy for their freezers to dominate the market.
The reputation of these LG freezers is beyond the amazing sound quality it produces and much more beyond the relatively cheap price, the durability, efficiency and overall efficiency are factors that make the freezers stand out.
LG freezers, no matter the size, capacity or design are never a bad buy. They are as reliable as other as any other freezer out there.
Things You Will Like About LG Freezers
LG is rated among the best brand around for many reasons. Apart from the fact that they have stamped their names in the sands of time, their products speak of their quality and overall brand identity. Here are some of the things you will like about their freezers.
- Great Efficiency: LG freezers can maintain very cool temperature between -18 to -1-degree Celsius for a very long time after power is out. You can be sure your food, fruits and other products in your LG freezer are well preserved for a long time after power is out.
- Durability: Check a freezer that has lasted for decades without issues and still maintain great efficiency, there is a high possibility the freezer is LG product. They have been tested and trusted.
- Available in Different Sizes: LG freezers are available in different sizes. They are available as small as 100 Litres and as large as 600 Litres.
- Easy to Maintain: The freezers are very easy to maintain. They are designed so they can be easy to clean and managed.
- Cheap: Considering the freezers’ quality, the process they go for are relatively cheap and affordable.