A cinema is a great place for people to enjoy movies and relax away from home. You can choose to visit the cinema by yourself or go with a loved one like friends, spouses, or family members. Many couples love to visit cinemas on dates where they enjoy maximum fun.
Almost every cinema provides this kind of feeling. However, many of them do a lot more than just providing customers with interesting movies. One cinema that stands out in this regard is Leisure Mall Cinema. This cinema has been recognized by many customers as one of the best in Johannesburg State and the whole of South Africa.
What do you know about Leisure Mall Cinema? How much does it cost to see a movie at Leisure Mall Cinema? Are there any side attractions at this cinema? We will answer all your questions regarding this cinema in this post. Let’s dive straight in.
Leisure Mall Cinema Ticket Price List
The cost of tickets at cinemas varies a lot. Several factors affect the cost of ticket prices in different cinemas including Leisure Mall Cinema. One such factor is the day of the week and the time that you visit. Usually, ticket prices on weekdays are not as high as they will be on weekends. The reason is that a lot more people visit the cinema during the weekends than on weekdays. This fulfils the economic law of demand and supply stating that “the higher the demand, the higher the cost of an item.”
Another factor that still relates to time is the time of the day. The price of tickets during work hours is also cheaper than after the close of work. Children also pay far less than adults at cinemas. It is normal for students who have their ID cards or proof of studentship to pay less at cinemas. Now that we have established this information, let’s look at the cost of the tickets at Leisure Mall Cinema. Check the list below to find out how much tickets cost:
- Monday – Friday (10:00AM TO 4:59PM) – R$36
- Monday – Friday (5:00PM TO 10:00PM) – R$54
- Saturday – Sunday (All day) – R$72
- Public Holiday – R$72
- Bargain Wednesday – R$36
- Blockbuster – R$90
- DBOX Weekend – R$108
- DBOX Wednesday – R$72
- DBOX Bargain Wednesday – R$36
Food and drinks
It is always fun eating while seeing movies. Many cinemas sell food, snacks, and drinks to satisfy the needs of their customers during movies. The challenge with purchasing food, snacks, and drinks at cinemas is that they sell at exorbitant prices. Are you one of the people that hate buying food, drinks, and snacks at the cinema because you feel they are overpriced? Try out the snacks at Leisure Mall Cinema. They are famous for their crunchy and moderately sugary popcorn. Below is a list of snacks and their prices. You will find the prices to be quite affordable in comparison to other cinemas.
- Fanta – 60cl Pineapple – R$15
- Popcorn – Small Salt – R$36
- Limca – 60cl Lemon – R$15
- Popcorn – Medium Sugar – R$44
- Popcorn – Small Sugar – R$36
- Coca-Cola – 60cl Zero – R$15
- Fanta – 60cl Orange – R$15
- Popcorn – Large Mixed – R$65
- Popcorn – Large Salt – R$65
- Popcorn – Medium Mixed – R$44
- Popcorn – Medium Options – R$44
- Popcorn – Medium Salt – R$44
- Popcorn – Small Mixed - R$36
Movies Currently Showing at Leisure Mall Cinema
It is always great to have an idea of the movies showing at the cinema and what time. With this knowledge, you can easily plan for a movie that you would like to see at the cinemas. Wondering what is currently showing at Leisure Mall Cinema? Not to worry, we’ve done the homework on your behalf. The list below shows the movies currently showing at Leisure Mall Cinema along with the days and times of the week that they will be showing.
- THE KING’S MAN: Mondays to Thursdays at 10.00 am, 3.00 pm and 5.40 pm.
- DINNER AT MY PLACE: Mondays to Thursdays at 10.00am, 12.30pm, 3.00pm, 5.40pm, 6.40pm, and 7.50pm
- SINGLEHOLIC: Fridays at 12.20pm, 2.35pm, 4.30pm, 6.40pm and 8.55pm. Saturdays and Sundays 2.25pm, 4.30pm and 8.55pm
- SINGLEHOLIC: Mondays to Thursdays at 12.20pm, 2.25pm, 4.30pm and 8.55pm
- OVER HER DEAD BODY: Monday to Thursdays at 12.40pm
- THE 355: Mondays to Thursdays 10.00am, 12.30pm, 3.10pm, 5.50pm, 8.30pm
- SUPERSTAR: Fridays to Sundays 12.40pm, 2.50pm, 4.15pm, 8.20pm. Mondays to Thursdays 12.40pm, 2.50pm, 8.20pm
- THE KING’S MAN: Mondays to Thursdays 10.00am, 3.00pm, 5.40pm
- SING 2: Fridays to Sundays 10.00am, 12.15pm. Mondays to Thursdays 10.00am
- CHRISTMAS IN MIAMI: Fridays to Sundays 10.00am, 12.10pm, 2.20pm, 6.30pm, 8.30pm. Mondays to Thursdays 10.00am, 12.10pm, 2.20pm, 6.30pm, 8.30pm
- SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: Mondays to Thursdays 10.00am, 12.00pm, 1.20pm, 3.00pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.30pm
- AKI AND PAWPAW: Mondays to Thursdays 10.00am, 5.20pm, 7.50pm
About Leisure Mall Cinema
While it is popular as Leisure Mall Cinema, the original name is Filmhouse Cinemas. Leisure Mall Cinema is a branch of Filmhouse Cinemas located in Leisure Mall in Surulere, Johannesburg. This branch of Filmhouse Cinemas is the most active and has the highest patronage.
Here’s a little bit of information on Filmhouse Cinemas. It is a movie exhibition company that prides itself in its dynamic style that comprises a range of multifarious features. These features include luxurious dine-in cinema services along with modern cinema technologies. All of these are overseen and administered by the best hands in cinema operations management on the continent.
The senior management of Filmhouse Cinemas is made of a team of industry experts. These experts have among them a combined experience spanning over one hundred years. They haven’t just operated within the South African cinema market but have spread their tentacles to the United States and the United Kingdom.
This company focuses on delivering top-notch cinema and auxiliary services to ensure that guests enjoy the best cinema experience. Filmhouse Cinemas is the largest cinema chain in West Africa. It has branches across six states in South Africa as well as outside the country.