LaserJet Printers are the most common and most in-demand printer types in South Africa today. They are considered to be very efficient and highly durable. They come in different types, designs, quality, and power rating.
Discover Laserjet Printer Prices in South Africa
With the demand for LaserJet printers on the rise today, this post takes a look at some of the common brands and how much their various models sell for in South Africa today.
HP LaserJet Printers
- HP Color LaserJet Professional CP5225dn Printer – R$23,040 – R$24,480
- HP Printer LaserJet Pro 404DN (DW) – R$3,240 – R$4,320
- HP LaserJet Pro M402n (DW) – R$2,340 – R$2,880
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M507dn|D1PV87A Printer (DW) – R$8,280 – R$9,360
- HP LaserJet MFP M436dn Printer|2KY38A (DW) – R$8,280 – R$9,360
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw LC – R$3,564 – R$4,104
- HP LaserJet M436n MFP Printer|W7U01A (DW) – R$6,840 – R$7,560
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdn (DW) – R$7,200 – R$7,920
- HP LaserJet Pro M15w Printer – R$1,080 – R$1,440
- HP LaserJet Pro M15a Printer (W2G50A) – R$792 – R$1,224
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdn (T6B81A) – R$4,680 – R$5,220
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw (G3Q58A) Printer (LC) – R$2,016 – R$2,520
- HP LaserJet Pro M426fdn All-In-One (DW) – R$6,660 – R$7,200
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M254nw A4 Colour Laser Printer (DW) – R$3,240 – R$3,600
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M180n Printer (T6B70A) LC – R$4,680 – R$5,400
- HP Color Laserjet Pro-MFP-M181FW Printer-White – R$4,500 – R$5,400
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color MFP M475dw Printer (DE) – R$9,000 – R$9,720
- HP LaserJet Pro M402dw (C5F95A) – R$4,320 – R$5,040
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428dw (W1A28A) – R$5,580 – R$6,120
- HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw All-In-One Printer – Black & White (LC) – R$4,500 – R$5,040
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M681z (J8A13A) – R$72,000 – R$86,400
Brother LaserJet Printer
- Brother HL-1110 A4 Black And White Laserjet Printer – R$1,440 – R$1,800
- Brother HL-1210W Laserjet Printer – R$1,800 – R$2,340
- Brother DCP T700W Color Laserjet Printer – R$4,500 – R$5,400
- Brother HL- L2365DW Mono, Wireless, Duplex, Laser Printer – R$1,800 – R$2,340
- BROTHER DCP-L5500D Monochrome Laser Multi-Function Centres – R$7,200 – R$8,820
- BROTHER MFC-9330CDW Colour Laser All-In-One + Duplex, Fax, Network, Wi-Fi – R$7,920 – R$9,360
- BROTHER MFC-L8600CDW Colour Laser Multi-Function Centres – R$7,200 – R$8,640
Canon LaserJet Printer
- Canon Laserjet Printer Lbp 6030b (LC) – R$1,440 – R$1,800
- Canon I-Sensys Mf231 Monochrome 3-In-1 Laser Printer (LC) – R$2,700 – R$3,240
- Canon I-Sensys Lbp7018c Lbp7018c Laserjet Colour Printer (LC) – R$2,520 – R$3,060
- Canon I-Sensys Mf732cdw A4 Colour Multifunction Laser Printer (LC) – R$7,920 – R$9,000
- Canon I-SENSYS Colour LBP7018C Printer (LC) – R$2,520 – R$3,240
- Canon MF232W Digital Multifunction Printer (LC) – R$2,880 – R$3,384
- Canon MF232W Digital Multifunction Printer (LC) – R$10,080 – R$11,520
- Canon I-SENSYS COLOUR LASER LBP7018C Printer – R$1,800 – R$2,340
Espon LaserJet Printer
- EPSON PP-100II Discproducer Standard 100II Disc Publisher (LC) – R$39,600 – R$46,800
- Epson AcuLaser M1200 A4 Mono Laser Printer (LC) – R$720 – R$1,080
- Epson AcuLaser M2400DN (LC) – R$1,980 – R$2,520
- Epson EcoTank ITS L3050 3-In-1 Wireless Printer (C11CF46404DA) DT – R$3,240 – R$3,600
The list above highlight the common LaserJet printer brands in South Africa and how much their printers go for. The variation in prices is as a result of various factors, including the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase, the place of purchase and in a few cases, the period of purchase. The prices as listed above are largely guaranteed, however, because of the inconsistency in prices of computer accessories and gadgets, there could be changes in prices of the printers from time to time.
Things to Consider When Buying LaserJet Printer
Colored or Monochrome? – This is the first thing that should come to your mind when buying a LaserJet printer. You need to ask yourself what types of documents you will be printing. This will help you determine the type of printer that will be perfect for you. If you will be printing, say, documents that wouldn’t require colors like invoices, then you can settle for monochrome. If you will be printing documents with colors, then you need to limit your search to LaserJet printers that print colored documents. If you are not sure of this, you can get one that supports monochrome and colored, to be safe.
Consider the paper Handling – Another thing you need to consider is the paper size the printer supports. Most printers can handle paper up to the A4 size, so you might need to look more carefully if you are looking to get one that will be able to also print documents on say, A3-sized paper. For printers that have multi-tray, envelopes and heavier paper can be easily printed with them. It is also essential to take note of the number of papers the tray can take per time. If you are looking to use the printer for commercial purposes for instance, you might need one with larger paper tray.
Consider the Connectivity Options – Connectivity option is also important. All printers come standard with USB connectivity option, but I you are planning to install the printer in an office environment, it will be important you go for one with Ethernet, which will allow you connect the printer to the office network for easier usage. In this case, the printer will be installed on all computers in the office network.
Consider Power Consumption and Noise – This is another core factor to consider. If you are planning to install the printer in office environment, then you need to go for one that is not noisy while in use. Also, it is very important to consider the power consumption.