If you are a lover of KFC chicken then this post is for you. KFC has been in existence for several decades. Its products are not just delicious, they are healthy and nutritious. This company has different packages including bucket chicken, regular food, fill-ups, streetwise, and lots more.
How much does it cost to get a bucket of KFC chicken in South Africa? We will answer this question and several others in this post. Let’s dive straight in.
Prices of KFC Bucket Chicken in South Africa
KFC bucket chicken is delicious, nutritious, and filling. One bite of the chicken and you get enchanted. You can’t wait to have some more. This post is not focusing on the taste of the chicken neither are we trying to run an advert. We aim to tell you how much KFC Bucket Chicken costs.
We have done some survey on your behalf to find out the different buckets available and their prices. After our survey, we have come up with the list below:
- Celebration Feast Bucket (3 Pcs COB HC/OR, 6 Pcs Wings, 6 Pcs Strips): R$258
- Large Bucket Chicken with 1.5 liters Pepsi: From R$353
- Bucket of 8 pieces serves with 1.5 liters of Pepsi: R$245
- 5 pieces of Chicken: R$146
- 1 piece of chicken: N900
There are several other packages you can get from KFC. We have listed some of them below:
KFC Snacks Prices
- Zinger/Dunked wings: From R$40
- Chicken strips: From R$47
- KFC Snacker: N600
- KFC French Fries: From N900
- Popcorn Chicken: From N800
- Yamilicious: From N750
KFC Streetwise Prices
- Streetwise One (1 Pc COB HC/OR, 1 KFC Spicy Rice & 1 Pepsi Pet Bottle): R$58
- Streetwise Two (2 Pcs COB HC/OR, 1 KFC Spicy Rice & 1 Pepsi Pet Bottle): R$81
- Streetwise Three (3 Pcs COB HC/OR, 1 KFC Spicy Rice & 1 Pepsi Pet Bottle): R$105
KFC Fill Ups Prices
- Fill Up One (1 Pc COB HC/OR, 1 KFC Spicy Rice, 1 Strip & 1 Pepsi Pet Bottle): R$81
KFC Sides Prices
- Fiery fries sachet: N350
- Dip (mayo): N350
- KFC Spicy Rice (Jollof rice): From N750
- Vegetables fried rice (Fried rice): From N900
- Moi Moi: From N750
- Pepper Sauce: From N750
KFC Beverages Prices
- Water: N350
- Pepsi Bottle: From N550
- Mirinda (50cl): N550
- 7UP (50cl): N550
KFC Extras Prices
- Extra-large fries: R$47
- Extra-large yam fries: R$40
- Large fries: R$36
- Large Spicy rice: R$36
- Large yam fries: N900
- Regular fries: N900
- Regular vegetable rice: N900
- Regular yam fries: N750
KFC Choices Prices
- KFC Spicy Rice (Large): R$36
- Regular KFC spicy rice: N750
- Regular vegetable fried rice: N900
- Vegetable fried rice (Large): R$36
That’s it for the different packages from KFC in South Africa. As you would have noticed, we didn’t use a price range as we normally do. This is because the list above is exactly what you will find in all KFC branches in South Africa. Note that these prices can change depending on different market forces. We will update this post once we notice any change in price so that you will be the first to know.
A brief history of KFC
KFC is an acronym for Kentucky Fried Chicken. This company was set up by Colonel Harland Sanders. His first task was trying to break the tradition of having hamburgers at fast foods. To break this jinx, he began to sell fried chicken from his restaurant in Corbin.
It was obvious that KFC had a huge potential. To expand quickly, he had to adopt the franchising model. As such, the first franchise of KFC was launched in 1952 in Utah.
After a while, KFC began introducing several snacks to its array of chicken products. Some of these include Mac and cheese, green beans, mashed potatoes, and sweet kernel corns. Despite having a wide array of products, the grilled chicken is still the company’s most popular product.
KFC has spread to several countries of the world including South Africa. It has achieved this because of its franchising business model.