Himalaya Acne and Pimple Cream is one of the most common creams for acne and pimple cure in South Africa today. Apart from the fact that they are appreciated for their effectiveness, they are also user-friendly. Also, they rarely leave spots on the faces of the users and hence, have become one of the most rated in its category.
With a lot being said already about this global anti-acne cream, this post takes a look at how much it goes for in the current market in South Africa.
How Much Does Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream Cost in South Africa?
Himalaya has taken the anti-Acne and Pimple Cream market in South Africa by storm. The cream comes in a tubular form. As it stands, Himalaya Acne and Pimple Cream costs between R$126 and R$166, depending on where you are purchasing it from. Currency exchange rate fluctuation also affects how much the cream goes for.
It should be noted that there are now counterfeit brands manufacturing the same supplement and users need to be careful where they purchase the supplement. The supplements are available for purchase in various cream stores across the country.
For convenience, they can also be purchased online from various eCommerce stores. If you are purchasing from e-commerce stores, you should ensure the pack is sealed before you accept it.
Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream – What You Should Know About the Cream
Himalaya Acne and Pimple Cream is an anti-acne skin cream. It works for healing acne, skin outbreaks, and infection while maintaining the skin’s freshness and softness. This cream is formulated with constituents with healing properties which include silk cotton tree, lentils, five-leaved chaste tree extracts, Barbados Aloe, and alum and has brilliant caustic, styptic, and cooling properties. Generally, the cream is advised to be used twice daily directly on the affected part of the skin.
Himalaya’s Acne and Pimple Cream helps cure pimples and skin eruptions, healing various kinds of infection while keeping the skin soft and smooth. It has outstanding astringent, styptic and cooling properties as already stated.
Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream – The ingredients
Lots of questions have been asked as regards the constituent of the cream. In this section, we will take a look at the main constituents of the cream. While the constituents listed below are not the only components of the cream, they are widely regarded as the core components. We will also take a look at the function of each core component and why they are important.
- Lentil Lens culinaris Masura) – This is one of the core components of the Himalaya acne and pimples cream. Lentil’s caustic and anti-inflammatory properties help in reducing irritation associated with acne.
- Silk Cotton Tree (Salmalia malabarica Syn. Bombax ceiba, Shalmali) – Another very important component of the cream. Silk Cotton Tree extracts have caustic properties, which are helpful in curing acne and skin eruptions.
- Alum (Saurashtra) – One of the most common of the components of the cream. Alum is an operational astringent, styptic and antibacterial. It is useful in curbing superficial infections, acne and ulcers. It also helps in preventing irritation of acne.
- Barbados Aloe (Aloe vera, Kumari) – Barbados Aloe own conditioning and healing characteristics and is extensively used in creams, lotions and shampoos. It is very helpful in treating skin illnesses which include acne, sunburns, bruises and dermatitis.
- Five-leaved Chaste Tree (Vitex negundo, Nirgundi) – Five-Leaved Chaste Tree has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal characteristics which are helpful in curing sores and skin infections. This component also ensures there are no spots left after the pimples have been cleared on the skin. It should be noted that this though, widely depends on the nature and type of skin it is applied on.
Things You Will Like About Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream
Decent packaging – If there is one thing you will notice about the Himalaya cream, at first sight, is its packaging. It is attractive, smooth and absolutely neat. It comes in a neatly designed tube. While this is a common design for creams, especially anti-acne creams, these days, this possesses a touch of class and will satisfy customers. The packing also means users will be able to easily slot it into their pockets and bags without occupying space.
Affordability – Himalaya acne and pimple cream is not the cheapest of its class in the market. However, given its positive review, the price it goes for in the market today is quite commendable. You can conveniently buy this cream without necessarily reaching the depth of your pocket. While there are cheaper options, this cream gives you even more value for the money.
Things You May Not Like – Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream
Thick and oily cream – If you do not fancy oily creams, you might have so much to complain about this cream. While the components, which make them quite thick and oily, serve their purposes to help cure acne and pimples, a lot of users have complained about the thickness and oiliness of the cream. This, in turn, makes the body quite oily and quite uncomfortable. It can be worse when used during the day, especially when it is used in the afternoon and the user needs to go outside the house.
Negative Reaction – Here is the problem, according to users, Himalaya acne and pimples cream does not work for all types of skins. In some cases, the acnes get even worse when the cream is used.