Hair dryers have become a core in most modern women’s beauty collection. Apart from the fact that air dryers make the process of hair drying faster, it is more efficient and relatively easy to use.
Hair dryers are available in different types and given the increased rate of demand in recent times, it is essential to consider the types available and how much they go for.
In this post, we will take a look at prices of some of the most popular brands and types of hair dryers available in the market today.
Prices of Hair Dryers in South Africa
Hair dryers come in different forms and designs. While some specific brands have ruled this part of the industry for a lot of years, some more modern companies are starting to run the market with more exclusive and top quality fire extinguishers that are easier to operate.
Hair dryers vary in prices. Given their different sizes, designs, and functionalities, this should be expected. This section takes a look at prices of common hair dryers available in South Africa today.
Nova Hair Dryers
- Nova mini Foldable Air Dryer – R$65 – R$126
- Nova Mini Air Dryer with Hair Straightener – R$180 – R$270
- Nova Professional Foldable Air Dryer – R$306 – R$432
- Nova Professional Air Dryer with Hair Straightener – R$540 – R$936
CHOBHA Hair Dryers
- Chobha Professional Air Dryer 1500 Watts – R$180 – R$288
- Chobha Professional Air Dryer 2300 Watts – R$234 – R$360
Riwa Hair Dryers
- Riwa Professional 2000 W Large Power Hair Dryer Blow Dryer With Wind Collecting Nozzle – R$360 – R$396
- Riwa Professional 1600 W Large Power Hair Dryer Blow Dryer With Wind Collecting Nozzle – R$216 – R$288
- Riwa Professional 2200 W Large Power Hair Dryer Blow Dryer With Wind Collecting Nozzle – R$396 – R$540
- Riwa Professional 1800 W Large Power Hair Dryer Blow Dryer With Wind Collecting Nozzle – R$252 – R$324
Bopai Hair Dryers
- Bopai Hair Dryer Professional 4000 W Blow Dryer With 2 Speed And 3 Heat Settings –R$234 – R$288
- Bopai Hair Dryer Professional 5000 W Blow Dryer With 2 Speed And 3 Heat Settings – R$252 – R$324
Equator Hair Dryers
- Equator Standing Hair Dryer – R$1,080 – R$2,700
- Equator Wall Mounted Hair Dryer – R$1,728 – R$2,160
Kiki Hair Dryers
- Kiki Professional Hair Dryer 1300 Watts – R$281 – R$306
- Kiki Professional Hair Dryer 1800 Watts – R$306 – R$360
Posh Hair Dryers
- Posh Mango Standing Hair Dryer – R$1,800 – R$2,880
- Posh Professional Mango Wall Mounted Hair Dryer – R$2,160 – R$3,600
Ceriotte Hair Dryers
- Ceriotti Super GEK 3000 Professional Hairdryer Hand Dryer – R$360 – R$468
Anabell Hair Dryers
- Anabell Professional Hand Hair Dryer – R$155 – R$216
The prices listed above were gathered from various reliable sources in the current market and are largely dependable. However, it is still necessary to check these prices in the market before you make a purchase as the prices could have considerably changed. The variation in prices is as a result of various factors, which usually includes the place and period of purchase and currency exchange rate at the period of purchase.
It should also be noted that power output rate and types of hair dryers significantly affect the eventual prices they go for. In addition, the size of the hair dryer has one or two things to do with the price. For instance, a wall-mounted or standing hair dryer will be more expensive than handheld ones.
Things To Consider When Buying a Hair Dryer
Your choice of hair dryer is vital to the healthiness of your hairs. Inasmuch as it is very fitting for you to dry your hairs by blasting it with warm air rather than just letting it dry on its own, you can damage your hair if you don’t use the right kind of dryer. Your locks can end up arid, dull, feeble and weak. If you are buying a hair dryer, you may need to carefully consider some factors before buying one.
There are various types and designs of hair dryer. The variety available today makes it difficult to know the exact type of hair dryer to buy. Here are some of the very significant factors to consider when purchasing a hair dryer.
Consider Your Hair Type – This is the first factor you should consider when planning to buy a hair dryer. If you are buying a hair dryer and you do not know your hair type, you’d most likely make mistakes. Hair dryers come with compatibility to different types of hair. Some are explicitly good for thin and soft, some for dense and curled and some for thick and wavy. So, the first step is to know your type of hair and go for the hair dryer that suits it.
Consider the Power of the Hair Dryer – Usually, you should go for 1500 watts power output or even more. For thick and curly hair, you should choose one between 1800 – 1900 watts. The power of hair dryer should be decided carefully because a low power tool might consume more time and high-power ones could snatch away wetness and damage your hair.
Consider the Heat Setting and Other Extra Options: The dryer with the most diverse setting would certainly help you get perfect and smooth hair without any extra serious efforts. Just ensure that the hair dryer you are going has multiple heat settings, which include “high, medium, and low”, so that you can easily set the temperature according to what you require for your hair. Also, ensure that the dryer has air – speed-controlling switches for easy regulation.
Consider the Weight and Quality – While picking a hair dryer, it is necessary for you to check the weight. If you feel the dryer is heavy when you hold it, you might need to consider picking a lighter one for ease and convenience. Even if you are purchasing the hair dryer online, just ensure you read its specifications carefully. Ensure you buy a brand you can guarantee. A cheap branded product might be easily affordable but might not be as durable and efficient.