Your list of the best wristwatch brands is not complete without the mention of Fossil Wristwatches. The brand has not only established themselves among the highly rated brands in the industry, they have also carved a niche for themselves, constant satisfying their customers with top-class wristwatches in all categories. Their watches are a combination of class, beauty, and quality.
This post takes a look at Fossil Wrist Watches, one of the top trending wristwatch brands in South Africa today. Here, we will take a look at some of their common wrist watches and how much they sell for in the current market.
Fossil Wrist Watches Review & Prices in South Africa Today
Fossil wrist watches come in different types, models and ranges. Although their premium wristwatches are the most common, they also manufacture relatively affordable watches across various categories. Just like in the case of many other top wrist watch brands, they manufacture both men and women watches. They have also dived into the “His and Hers” category, where they design similar watches for say, couples. Here are some of the common Fossil watch models and how much they go for in the current market.
Fossil Wrist Watch for Men
- FOSSIL BQ2304 MEN’S ‘LEDGER’ BROWN LEATHER WATCH – R$2,520 – R$2,700
- Fossil BQ2305 Men’s Ledger Brown Leather Watch – R$2,304 – R$2,520
- Fossil FS4552 Men’s Machine Black Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch – R$2,556 – R$2,880
- FOSSIL ME3159 MEN’S COMMUTER AUTOMATIC BLUE DIAL TAN LEATHER WATCH – R$4,140 – R$4,320
- Fossil ME3098 Men’s Townsman Automatic Dark Brown Leather Watch – R$4,140 – R$4,860
- FOSSIL CH2573IE MEN’S DECKER CHRONOGRAPH BLACK SILICONE WATCH – R$2,340 – R$2,520
- FOSSIL FS5305 MEN’S THE MINIMALIST BROWN LEATHER STRAP WATCH – R$2,304 – R$2,520
- FOSSIL FS5512 MEN’S NEUTRA CHRONOGRAPH GUNMETAL CASE AMBER LEATHER WATCH – R$2,448 – R$2,700
- FOSSIL FS4682 MEN’S MACHINE CHRONOGRAPH BLACK BRACELET WATCH – R$2,736 – R$3,060
- FOSSIL BQ2294 MEN’S NEALE CHRONOGRAPH BROWN LEATHER WATCH – R$2,412 – R$2,700
- FOSSIL CH2600IE MEN’S DECKER STAINLESS-STEEL WATCH – R$2,700 – R$3,060
- Fossil Modern Machine Automatic Black and Blue Stainless Steel and Silicone Watch – R$5,148 – R$5,400
- FOSSIL FS5437 MEN’S TOWNSMAN CHRONOGRAPH BLACK CASE BROWN LEATHER WATCH – R$2,592 – R$2,880
Fossil Wrist Watches for Women
- FOSSIL ES3435 WOMEN’S JACQUELINE ROSE GOLD STAINLESS STEEL WATCH – R$2,448 – R$2,700
- FOSSIL ES3202 WOMEN’S RILEY MULTI-FUNCTION STAINLESS STEEL WATCH – R$2,160 – R$2,520
- FOSSIL ES3545 WOMEN’S JACQUELINE CRYSTAL ACCENTED SILVER BRACELET WATCH – R$2,412 – R$2,700
- FOSSIL ES3203 WOMEN’S RILEY MULTI-FUNCTION CHAMPAGNE GOLD STAINLESS STEEL WATCH – R$2,412 – R$2,880
The prices as highlighted above are gathered in the current market and are largely reliable. Despite this, it is advisable for potential buyers to confirm these prices before buying as prices of watches change with time.
The list above shows some of the very common and in-demand Fossil wrist watches in the market today. There are many more models and types available. On the average, Fossil watches fall between the bracket of R$1,620 – R$7,200, depending on the type and material. Unlike many other premium wrist watch brands, Fossil Wristwatches are readily available in South Africa, although we wouldn’t expect you to see them in all wrist watch stores across the country.
They are available for purchase from top-rated watch store across the country. For ease, they are also available for purchase in various ecommerce stores within and outside the country. Depending on where you are placing orders from, you can expect delivery within 5 – 40 days, depending on the platform you placed the order from.
Fossil Watches: What You Will Like About the Watches
- Value for Money: There are many reasons why Fossil wrist watches have been rated among the best. While these sets of wrist watches are not the cheapest in the market, one thing is sure – the offer value for money. It is therefore no surprise that despite the amount the watches go for in the current market, they still rank among the highly sought after in the market. This is largely because they are very durable, strong and made from strong materials.
- Lovely Designs – If wristwatch designs are among the factors you consider when buying a watch, then you should be very comfortable with Fossil wristwatches. Fossil watches are widely known and appreciated for their standout designs and styles. The details of the design, the creativity, the utmost neat finishing has been applauded by fashion lovers across the globe.
- Available in Various Types: Just like many other premium watch brands, Fossil watches come in different types, categories and designs. Although there is a generic design that is peculiar to their watches, they come in various styles and classes. There are also some of their watches specially designed for women, while some are designed for men, some can even be worn by both sexes. If you are looking for a watch as low as R$1,440 or as high as R$9,000, you can be sure you’d get whatever you are looking for.
- Readily Available: Premium watches are usually not readily available. Most of them are usually not very accessible. Fossil wristwatches however, can be purchased in a number of top-stores across the country. They can even be purchased on various popular ecommerce stores across the country. You should not have real problem locating where to get the watches from.
Fossil Watches: What You May Not Like About the Watches
One thing many have noticed about some of Fossil watch models is that the can be quote difficult to fix when faulty. One might require to send back to the manufacturers before they can fix the watches.