Avila is one of the trending cosmetic brand products in South Africa today. The brand has not only made waves for its top-quality creams and essential oils, but it has also recently ventured into the soap sector, launching some very effective skincare products.
In this post, we will take a look at some of the brand’s core products available for purchase in South Africa and how much they go for.
Prices of Avila Products in South Africa
Like most other cosmetic brands, Avila has managed to venture into various spheres of the skincare industry. They have recorded huge success in the skincare space, soap, essential oil, and even the makeup space over the years. To simplify this, we will divide the products into various classes.
Skin Care – Skin and Hair Products & Prices
Avila has excelled in this sphere for years now. In fact, this is what they are mainly known for. While they might not necessarily rate among the top-rated in the skincare industry in South Africa, they are gradually making their mark in the market. Their products are made from naturally gathered extracts and help keep the skin in the best of ways.
Here are some of their top products and their prices in the current market.
- Avila Organic Pure Honey – ZAR$49 – ZAR$186
- Avila Keloid Essential Cure – ZAR$93 – ZAR$112
- Avila Natural Africa Shampoo – ZAR$93 – ZAR$112
- Avila Dark Armpit cream – ZAR$93 – ZAR$112
- Avila Pure black Seed honey – ZAR$130 – ZAR$149
- Avila Flat Tummy Butter – ZAR$112 – ZAR$149
- Avila tea tree face wash – ZAR$149 – ZAR$186
- Avila Dark Knuckle Remover – ZAR$315 –ZAR$408
Avila Soaps & Prices
This is probably their least popular sector. While they have been largely successful in the cream and haircare sector, they are still playing catch-ups here. One of the core advantages of their soaps is that, according to user reviews, it is soft on the skin and seamlessly softens the skin, as well as adding glow all over. Here are some of their soaps available in South Africa today
- Organic Lightening Herbal Black Soap – ZAR$56 – ZAR$75
- Avila Natural Papaya Soap – N700 – ZAR$115
Avila Essential Oils and Gels & Prices
If you are tired of using oils and gels that are not so effective, then you might need to try Avila Essential oil and gel. They are available in different types, shapes, contents and sizes. They can also be used for various effects including softening of the hair and skin. Despite strong competition in the space, Avila has carved a niche for the brand, rating among the most sought after natural products in the section.
The list below highlights the common and most in-demand Avila oil and gel in the market today. They can be easily purchased
- Avila Rose Essential Oil – ZAR$75 – ZAR$123
- Avila organic Skin Lightening Oil – ZAR$130 – ZAR$149
- Avila Jojoba Seed oil – ZAR$112 – ZAR$149
- Avila tea Tree Face Wash Oil Control – ZAR$149 – ZAR$167
- Avila Licorice Essential oil – ZAR$112 – ZAR$156
- Avila Tumeric oil – ZAR$56 – ZAR$75
- Avila Lemon Grass oil – ZAR$75 – ZAR$93
- Extra Virgin Cold press Coconut Oil – ZAR$49 – ZAR$223
- Essential Oil Neem – ZAR$56 – ZAR$75
Avila Skin Care Set & Prices
This is another sphere Avila has looked to pitch its tent over the years. While their products in this area are not very popular, they are one of the most economical. Most of their products here come in kits, with the makeup kit being the most popular. They are also readily available and are available in different types. Here are some of their top products and how much they go for.
- Avila Face Care Set – ZAR$574 – ZAR$648
- Avila Talking Skin Combo Set – ZAR$556 – ZAR$1,296
- Avila Natural Sunburn Remedy Set – ZAR$659 – ZAR$704
- Avila Keratosis Pilaris Sin Care Set – ZAR$482 – ZAR$556
- Avila Baby Body and Care set – ZAR$519 – ZAR$593
- Avila All – Natural Volume Set – ZAR$371 – ZAR$556
- Avila Anti-aging care – ZAR$445 – ZAR$556
PRICES LAST UPDATED: MARCH 29, 2022.
Avila Skincare: Things You Will Like About the Products
Easily Accessible – This is one of the main highlights of Avila products. They are readily available for purchase regardless of the location. Their products can be purchased in various e-commerce channels in the country and you can expect delivery in less than 5 days, depending on the location. They can also be purchased in various Avila outlets across the country.
Affordable – Their products are also relatively affordable and of top quality.
Avila: What You Should Know About the Brand and Products
Avila is a skincare trademark property that belongs to Top confectionery Limited South Africa. Avila focuses to boost the use of natural extracts and Essential Oils for Skin and Hair Care. Thanks to its user-friendly products the brand has taken a huge step in the skincare market, ranking among the highly rated skincare brands in the sector. It has also become one of the largest companies in Africa in the Essential oil industry.
Avila boasts top professionals that are highly efficient and qualified. They have not only found solutions to many skin-related issues including skin and hair dryness, but they have also raised the bar in the industry. Avila products are used all over the world. This is largely due to their products’ quality and constant desire to meet their customers’ requirements. They also manufacture soaps and creams that help the skin glows and soften hard skins.